info4escorts gay safe sex

Tips: victim?

As you are a sex worker you can become a victim of homophobic violence. This can be both physical and verbal. Make a declaration to the local police. Otherwise, you can give a report to UNIA (the Centre for Equal Opportunities and Opposition to Racism) at 0800/12800 or through the declaration form on their website

Here you can find an online brochure with basic information for police services. How properly to deal with transgender people.

If the step to the police is too large, you can always contact the Holebifoon: 0800/99533 or visit their website If you were a victim of violence you can also contact organizations for sex workers. We're happy to help you and support you even if you do not want to do a declaration.

Here you'll find a guide for victims of holebifoob and transphobic violence. Also check out,