Before the date
- Only take the necessary things with you. Make sure they are always within easy reach.
- Pay attention to your clothes. No strings, chains, body piercings.
- Make sure there is a contact person who knows about your job as an escort. Give him or her information about the client and the time and place of your date.
Agree on what he/she should do if you don’t get in touch.
Please use the "find my iPhone" app or the "where's My Droid" app.
- In case of a razzia or police control: stay calm and don’t let yourself be provoked. Make sure you always carry valid identitypapers. This prevents an additional check at the police station.
- Be aware of the dangers and be careful with dubious clients. You can reject any client that gives you a bad feeling.
- Don’t negotiate or start a date when you are drunk or high. A client can turn the situation to his own advantage.
- Choose the place where you will work and choose a place that you know.
During the date
- Avoid sexual contacts at public places. In Belgium, it is an offence against public decency. You can get fined for it.
- When going to a private house/appartment, call the client first and let him open the door without ringing the door-bell. Like this you prevent a faker's joke.
- Stay in contact with your client by means of eye contact, body position, etc. This way you notice what turns him or her on and you are in better control of the situation.
- Make sure you can escape in case of an emergency. Never let the client block the exit.
- If there is something you don’t like, stop. Offer to give the money back and actually do it.
In case of danger
- If you are threatened, don’t provoke any violence. If it is not possible to flee, do what you are asked. Your life is worth more than money or your material possessions.
- Don’t take any weapons. They can be used against you.
- Make yourself be heard. Yell. Run to a place where there are other people.
- Call 101. If you are threatened, the police has to act immediately. Tell them where you are.