TAKE CARE OF YOUR BODY: your health is important to yourself and your work.
- Rest before you have to work.
- Sleep at least seven hours, naps included.
- Sport (hiking, biking, jogging, swimming, ...) and move (dance, ...).
- Listen to soft music.
- Take a shower or bath.
- Enjoy the sun.
- Read a book or magazine or watch TV.
- Do a chat but avoid busy people and busy environment.
- Drugs and smoking are not the best way to relax!
- Food and drinks:
- Take bread, pasta or rice if you have to work a long time.
- Avoid irritating or fatty meals (including fast food).
- Spend at least 30 minutes at a meal.
- Between meals you eat a piece of fruit (low-fat) yogurt, crackers, rice cakes, biscuits and gingerbread.
- Do not eat large meals just before bedtime!
- Do not drink too much coffee, tea, soft drinks, energy drinks or alcohol.