- First impressions are important. Trust your intuition and reject clients who look unreliable.
- This also applies to you: be friendly with every client and take care of your appearance.
- Always treat clients with respect.
- Stick to your agreements.
- Cheiting or stealing travel fast and damage your reputation.
- If possible, let the client have a shower first. That allows you to check him/her for STIs and his/her personal body care.
- Each client is different. Find out what turns your client on. Try different techniques. Check the client’s reactions and ask about his/her preferences.
- Discretion is very important for a sex worker. Treat all personal details about your client as confidential information.
- Inform yourself about dangerous clients. Talk about this with other escorts, in bars or chat channels.
If you are a client of a sex worker, escort or pay, there are some important rules:
- Clearly describe the service you ask and what you want to pay for it.
- Make clear arrangements.
- Respect the limits of a sex worker.
- Always have safer sex. Your health and the respect you owe the escort are worth it.
- Be careful with alcohol and drugs. They push your limits and make you less alert for risks.
- Avoid situations where the work is not done voluntarily. Report any abuse you encounter.
Our website doesn’t provide specific information for clients, but you can find here more information.