Safer sex: bonus
- ALWAYS use an approved condom.
- Do not use the condom for longer than 15 minutes, otherwise the condom becomes porous and may break. Change condoms when you change partners and use sufficient lubricant for anal sex.
- Never put 2 condoms on a penis and never use a male condom together with a female condom.
- After you come, take the condom tightly at the rim. Pull it carefully from the penis, tie a knot in the condom and throw it in the waste bin, not in the toilet.
- After a bursted or slipped off condom, get tested on STI/HIV.
ALWAYS use an approved condom.
After brushing teeth, wait at least 30 minutes before starting oral sex.
- Don’t brush your teeth before or after sucking.
- Hold your hand firmly around the base of the penis. It gives the client the feeling that the penis is deep inside your mouth and makes it possible for you to check that the condom doesn’t slip off.
- Breathe through your nose.
- At the same time, play with his testicles or put a finger in his anus and stimulate his prostate.
- For 'deep throat' you put your mouth forward. You will experience a gagging reflex, but after some time this feeling disappears. Take time to get used to it.
- If you are on top, you have more control of how deep the penis can go and how long the blowjob will take.
- Use your hands as a bumper.
- Before action, look carefully at the client and especially at his penis. It is best to refuse a client who has bubbles, and warts on and round the penis. These can be symptoms of a STI.
Sucking without condom
- Increases the risk of infection with STI’s or HIV.
- If you swallow the sperm, this risk becomes even bigger.
- The pre-sperm contains less germs than sperm, and consequently there is less risk of contagion.
- If you do get sperm in the mouth, spit it out as soon as possible. You can rinse your mouth carefully without gargling and without spreading the sperm. Use no disinfectant products as they cause wounds. Wait at least one hour before eating and drinking.
- Use a dental dam or a condom cut open along the lenght.
- Hold it before the vagina.
- Always use a condom cut open or a dental dam. Hold this dam before the anus.
- Also use a dental dam when licking balls.
- Rimming may cause an infection with hepatitis A.
ALWAYS use an approved condom.
Vaginal sex (vaginal intercourse, fucking)
- Not only from vaginal intercourse but also from rubbing eacht other's genitals or "dry fucking" you can catch an STI.
- Always use a condom of good quality and water-based lubricant.
Anal sex (anal intercourse, anal fucking)
- Anal sex involves lots of rubbing. This can easily cause a condom to burst.
- Always use a condom of good quality and extra water-based lubricant.
- If you are active, doggy style is a good position. Like this, you keep full control over your client.
Make sure that your client's sphincter muscles are relaxed. Take your time and stimulatie hem/her sufficiently.
- If you are passive, the best position is to be on top. You keep control over your client and decide how deep the client can penetrate you.
Take your time and let known you limits.
- If you do get sperm in the anus, try to push out the semen. You can do this by siting on a toilet or squatting down while pushing. Don't use an anal rinsing. The mucous membrane of the intestinal canal is very vulnerable, so you can easily cause wounds by introducing an object in the anus. Of course washing externally is no problem.
- You can always say no if you don’t want to offer this kind of service.
- Ask advice from an expert before you offer SM. For example, you have to know which materials you can use for bondage, how to tie someone without causing any injuries, etc.
- Use code words. For example “orange” means calmer. “Red” means stop immediately.
- Being a master gives you a big responsibility. Respect your client’s limits.
- Be extra careful with drugs if you practise SM, you have to able to control your limits and the limits of the client.
- You must always have the possibility to control the situation and escape.
Catheterization (insertion of a tube into the bladder)
- If you want to use catheterization in your sex play, you have to realize that it is a very risky action.
Micro organism may penetrate and also cause internal injuries.
- Never insert a catheter into your client during the sex play.
Needles and injections
- Be careful with the use of needles.
- If you still want to use needles, throw them away in a special needle container and never in the waste bin.
- Never inject a liquid into your client during the sex play.
- Never perform a (temporary) piercing during the sex play. It is almost impossible to do this correctly and in a sterile manner.
- The wound may become infected and inflamed.
- If shaving is part of the sex play, make sure that you don’t cause any cuts while shaving your client.
- Should you cause a cut, clean it thoroughly, e.g. with Iso-Betadine or 70% alcohol and cover the wound with a plaster (Band-Aid). Avoid contact with blood and wound fluid.
- Change disposable shaving blades after every client. This is to avoid an infection with hepatitis B and hiv.
Throw used blades away in a needle container immediately after use.
Don’t throw them in the rubbish bag. If you still want to put them in the rubbish bag, wrap them carefully, for instance, in a newspaper.
- If you use a trimmer with interchangeable blades, clean the interchangeable blades with 70% alcohol.
Bondage (tying someone or being tied)
- Mutual trust is important for bondage.
- Never let a client tie you down or beat you if you don’t know or don’t trust him.
- Always make good arrangements with the client (e.g. about how tight the ropes may be and about safe sex).
It is best to use rope made with natural material, not nylon rope.
- Whips and other toys, always clean with water and soap before and after use.
- Fist fucking in the anus holds the risk of a hepatitis A infection through the contact with stools.
Always use a latex glove.
- Also apply enough (water-based) lubricant on the glove, anus or vagina.
- Remember that fist fucking may cause internal wounds.
The mucous membrane (lining) of the anus is very thin and can easily be wounded.
There is a serious risk of an infection with an STI (also with hiv!).
- Often greasy lubricants are used during fist fucking.
A greasy lubricant may damage the condom; it may also damage latex gloves.
- Be careful if you want to have intercourse after fist fucking. This sexual contact is very risky because there is still greasy lubricant in the anus or vagina.
It is best to wait one day before having vaginal or anal sex.
- For fisting, remove your rings, piercings and bracelets. Cut your fingernails, so that they can’t damage the gloves and the skin.
- If urine comes into contact with the mucous membrane of the nose, eyes, anus or mouth, you may get an STI (e.g. hepatitis B).
- Urine on your skin is not a problem.
- Wash your skin afterwards with water and soap.
Scat – swallowing stools
- Stools are always infected by bacteria, sometimes with viruses and parasites.
- Swallowing stools may cause an infection with hepatitis A.
- Wash hands and genitals and anus carefully before and after having sex.
- It is never safe to eat poo (scat), not the one of yourself, either. If your client eats your scat, make sure he/she doesn’t kiss or lick you or gives you a blowjob afterwards.
- Make sure that you don’t get shit or liquid on your hands or mouth.
Use of dildo or vibrator
- When you use a dildo or vibrator with a client, make sure that you always put a condom on it.
- When you re-use a dildo, use another condom.
- Dildos, whips and other toys, always clean with water and soap before and after use.
The use of a speculum
- It is best to use disposable specula.
- When you use specula in plastic or metal, carefully clean and disinfect them.
Sadomasochistic sex (S.M.)
- Make sure that blood, wound fluid and body fluid are not exchanged in case of wounds.
- Only use tools which you can clean well. Check this when you buy sex toys.
- If you work with tools, you have to clean them carefully after each client.
- This can be done safely without condom.
- Cover any cuts on your hands with a plaster.
- Wash your hands if you get sperm on them.
- If your fingers are clean, you don’t have to use a condom.
- Cover any cuts with with a plaster (Band-Aid).
- Remove your rings, piercings and bracelets. Cut your fingernails, so that they can’t damage the gloves and the skin.
Don't kiss if you, or your client, have blisters, sores or scabs on or around the mouth!
BODY TO BODY MASSAGE
- You can do this without condom, but make sure that no semen gets into your mouth or eyes.
- In case of “body riding” or “ejaculation between the breasts”, it is wise to use a condom.
- Remove all massage oil before the massage turns into sex.