Rules of conduct
By logging in you accept these rules of conduct.
- You may not place or refer to violent or sexually explicit images, of any kind. You must not establish links to external sites with such content (f.e. abuse, child pornography,...).
- You may not publish any contents protected by copyright or under privacy and publicity protection or protected by law unless you are the rightful claimant or obtained the necessary permissions.
- Be respectful. Abusive language, racist remarks, discrimination etc. won't be tolerated.
- You may not post personal information about your clients.
- You are not allowed to look for clients or pass on clients.
- In case of a violation of these rules of conduct, we will take appropriate action.
All employees are bound by professional secrecy.